Monday, October 30, 2006

The difference between a Full Free carpet audit and a phone estimate when looking for a professional carpet cleaner

Do you need a carpet cleaning in NJ? We will come to your home and give you a FREE carpet audit and a FREE writen estimate.
What's a "6 Point,
In-Home Carpet Evaluation"?

If you are a new client in our service area, our technician will provide you with a FREE complete carpet evaluation for your home that will include all of the following.

1. You'll get a FREE bottle of my specialty spotter to keep, even if you never use my services.

2. You'll get a FREE copy of my monthly newsletter, "Healthy Home Newsletter". Learn some of the secrets that I reveal to my clients on a monthly basis. This publication alone will save you lots of money each and every year.

3. I'll cover all the concerns you have, and offer solutions. I'll check for unwanted stains, tell you if they can be removed and how. This includes pet stains and other difficult stains.

4. I'll determine if your carpet is in good health. Yes, your carpet's health can affect you and your family's health. You track in all kinds of pollutants which get lodged in your carpet, such as car exhaust, cigarette smoke, dust, germs, pollens, and much more.

5. I'll tell you how to make your carpets last as long as possible. No other company offers this service. The carpet manufacturers have cleaning guidelines, and you need to know what they are. I will gladly share this information with you.

6. After analyzing your carpet, I'll give you a firm written quotation on what the investment will be to effectively perform the required maintenance for your household. I have several cleaning packages so that you can tailor fit the cleaning to meet your specific needs. You will be able to choose the package that best suits you. Once you have this information, you can make an informed, educated, and less stressful decision.

Email: RICH@ABOVEANDBEYONDCARPETCLEANING.COM

Phone :1-800-253-2669

No comments: