Tuesday, December 05, 2006
1. Carpet Cleaning
2. Upholstery Cleaning
3. Fire and water damage cleaning and restoration
4. Duct cleaning
5. Drapery Cleaning
6. Oriental and Persian Rug Cleaning
7. Home cleaning
8. Office Cleaning
9. Pressure washing and Cleaning
10. Window Cleaning
11. Sewer and Drain Cleaning
12. Gutter Cleaning
13. Auto Cleaning and Detailing
14. Dry Cleaning
15. Basement and Attic Cleaning
The list may grow.
This list will be marketed with some of the following tools.
Utilization of the 1-800 CLEAN-MY telephone number eg: 1-800-CLEAN-MY CARPET OR 1-800-CLEAN-MY PIPES OR 1800-CLEAN-MY OFFICE. I believe that this will bring alot of familiarity to the telephone number. Everytime a perticual number is marketed to a list of client they will think of the service that they had tried and may be willing to try the next service. Meaning that: If a manager of a doctors office uses the services of 1-800 CLEAN MY OFFICE to clean the offece that she works at and they see 1-800 CLEAN MY PIPES and the office manager needs to has a kitchen sink un-clogged she may be more opt to calling a familiar number and service.
Also every month there will be a news letter emailed and snail mailed to every cleint to every cleaning service. We will be offering them discounts on the other list of services that we offer.
All with a "try-us FREE" offer and a no B.S Gaurantee.
We will work hard to contract with Doctor offices for office cleaning for a steady stream of residual income and also for the ability to leave flyers and brochures aswell as copy of newsletters in the waiting rooms of the offices. This should pan out to be a very useful tool because we will be offering a interesting piece of reading material with helpful tips on cleaning tips on various items. EG: carpet, plumbing pipes, etc. This tool we be in the face of the bored person just sitting in the waiting room at the doctors office. Distrubution of the marketing materials we be at NO COST to the cleaning network because the person scheduled to perform the cleaning will be monitoring the marketing peices on a steady basis.
I will continue this later.
Monday, October 30, 2006
The difference between a Full Free carpet audit and a phone estimate when looking for a professional carpet cleaner
What's a "6 Point,
In-Home Carpet Evaluation"?
If you are a new client in our service area, our technician will provide you with a FREE complete carpet evaluation for your home that will include all of the following.
1. You'll get a FREE bottle of my specialty spotter to keep, even if you never use my services.
2. You'll get a FREE copy of my monthly newsletter, "Healthy Home Newsletter". Learn some of the secrets that I reveal to my clients on a monthly basis. This publication alone will save you lots of money each and every year.
3. I'll cover all the concerns you have, and offer solutions. I'll check for unwanted stains, tell you if they can be removed and how. This includes pet stains and other difficult stains.
4. I'll determine if your carpet is in good health. Yes, your carpet's health can affect you and your family's health. You track in all kinds of pollutants which get lodged in your carpet, such as car exhaust, cigarette smoke, dust, germs, pollens, and much more.
5. I'll tell you how to make your carpets last as long as possible. No other company offers this service. The carpet manufacturers have cleaning guidelines, and you need to know what they are. I will gladly share this information with you.
6. After analyzing your carpet, I'll give you a firm written quotation on what the investment will be to effectively perform the required maintenance for your household. I have several cleaning packages so that you can tailor fit the cleaning to meet your specific needs. You will be able to choose the package that best suits you. Once you have this information, you can make an informed, educated, and less stressful decision.